Terms and Conditions | IFB Fresh Catch
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms & conditions:-
- All of our products are in frozen state and are highly perishable in nature. To keep the product fresh, one is required to store them at a preferred temperature of -18 deg. Celsius. Read the product storing instruction carefully. We are not responsible if product is spoiled due to temperature variation.
- As our product is highly perishable, we do not accept return of our products except for quality issues. Quality issues if any, should bring to our notice within 60 minutes of delivery of the products in frozen condition.
- In case of payment by credit card, confirmed payment credit is required before Shipment of order. For same day delivery the payment should be made COD/IMPS/NEFT.
- All the products prices quoted are in Indian Rupees. The IFB Agro Industries Limited, Kolkata reserves the right to change the prices of products any time as per internal pricing policy direction.
- All products are displayed in the website. Packages may vary from one displayed in website.
- IFB Agro Industries Limited, Kolkata is not responsible for any delay in receipt of payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The IFB Agro Industries Limited, Kolkata also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will IFB Agro Industries Limited, Kolkata be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, or any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.