- 4 tablespoons (80ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli (or to taste)
- 1 cm grated or minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 375g cooked prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 1. In a bowl, stir together water, tomato sauce, soy sauce, corn flour, honey, chilli and ground ginger. Set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a wok or frypan over medium-high heat. Stir in shallots and garlic; cook 30 seconds. Stir in the prawns and toss to coat with oil. Stir in sauce. Cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.