- 600g – boneless fish
- 200g – yoghurt
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp – garam masala or 1/4 tsp each of red chilli, cumin & pepper powders
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 inch – ginger
- Pinch of chaat masala
- Wash and clean the fish, cut into cubes, apply salt, red pepper and lemon juice and keep aside for 10 mins.
- Add yoghurt & mix well.
- Add the fish and let it marinate for 6-8 hrs (the more the better)
- On a thin skewer gently put the fish tikkas and cook in a hot tandoor/oven for 15 minutes turning once.
- Garnish with lemon, chaat masala and serve with cold mint-yoghurt chutney/sauce.