- Basa Fish Fillets – 1 kg
- Oil – For Frying
- Onions (chopped) – 1/2 cup full
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Ground – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chillies – 3
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Amchur (Mango Powder) – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Hing – Very Little
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Cut Fish to medium size pieces. Apply Lemon Juice, Salt, Turmeric Powder and Black Pepper and keep them aside for 1/2 hour.
- After that shallow fry these fish pieces till they turn brown and keep them aside.
- Take a Food Processor or blender and make a puree of ginger garlic paste, onion, red chillies, cumin powder, cinnamon. Add little water as required.
- In the same pan as used for frying fish take oil and heat it on medium flame then add puree and stir it frequently until a pleasant aroma starts coming from it.
- Then add cream, coriander powder, salt, garam masala, hing, amchur and simmer it on medium flame. After that add fish pieces and water as much required. Let this curry cooks for 10 minutes and then serve hot with Naan or Rice.
- Know more Korma Recipes by typing in this search box.