Creamy Sausage Pasta
- 350g Everyday Value spaghetti
- 8 Tesco Finest Cumberland sausages
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 finely chopped clove of garlic
- 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli
- 100ml low fat creme fraiche
- Small handful basil leaves
- Squeeze of lemon juice and a little grated lemon zest
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook 350g Everyday Value spaghetti as instructed on the pack. Meanwhile remove the skin from 8 Tesco Finest Cumberland sausages. Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook the skinless sausages, breaking them up as they fry.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, then add 1 finely chopped clove of garlic and 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli.
- Cook for another few minutes until the chilli is softened and the sausage cooked through. Stir in 100ml low fat crème fraiche and cook for another couple of minutes until hot.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and stir into the frying pan along with a small handful basilleaves and a squeeze of lemon juice and a little grated lemon zest.