- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chilli flakes to taste (optional)
- 700g uncooked fresh king prawns, peeled and deveined
- Preparation:40min › Cook:5min › Ready in:45min
- In a large, glass bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic and black pepper. Season
- with chilli flakes, if desired. Add prawns and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat. Thread prawns onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lightly oil cooking hotplate. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.