- 1 pound mild-flavored fish fillet, about 3/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom of rectangular pan, 11x7x1 1/2 inches.
- Cut fish fillets into 4 serving pieces if needed. Place pieces, skin sides down, in the pan, folding thin ends under if necessary for even thickness.
- Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over fish.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.