goodness of freshness we export to
IFB Processes over
OF PRAWNS Annually and delivers them to demanding customers around the world
USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, South Africa & Russia savour IFB seafood brands
Our promise to the customers
- International standard quality
- Strict adherence to product specifications
- Quality commitment
- Traceability from fork to farm
- Value for money superior products
IFB’s three brands - IFB Royal, Aquafresh & IFB Crown - share the same assurance of superior quality that proves that our process goes beyond seafood to encompass the vision of a healthy nutritious future for the world’s diners.
Export Product Range
Shrimps are considered the most popular and versatile seafood item throughout the world, whether for starters or as main courses. At IFB, we have culled the finest shrimps from fresh, saline and brackish waters to suit the tables of the world’s gourmets.
TRADITIONAL & CULTURE
Headless Black Tiger, Block Frozen, IQF
8/12, 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30, 31/40, 41/50, 51/60
Headless Sea White, Sea Tiger, Flower, Bamboo Flower, Block Frozen, IQF
6×1.8 kg/10×1 kg
6/8, 8/12, 11/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30, 31/35, 36/40, 41/50, 51/60
PDTO Sea White, Sea Tiger, Flower, Bamboo Flower, IQF
6×1.8 kg/10×1 kg
8/12, 11/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30, 31/35, 36/40
OUT OF FRESH WATER
IFB Agro’s marine plant is centrally located on the
close proximity to the kolkata port, which ensures speedy dispatch.
The plant is equipped with state of the art machinery such as an automatic grading machine, IQF, Plate Freezers and modern cold stores, backed by technology from world leaders like CP of Thailand. The machinery is imported from Denmark, China and Thailand.
IFB Marine Plant is certified for BRC Global standard for food safety, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP Certification, US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), & Government of India for Export to all countries including European Union (EU).
Dedicated manpower runs the plant round the clock.
Strict Adherence To quality is our watchword
Here are some of the control measures that make IFB one of the best options for seafood.
- Technical guidance to farmers to ensure safe growth of prawns
- 50 dedicated technocrats who ensure hygienic, disease free and antibiotic free products
- In-house laboratory for testing all vital parameters, including antibiotic residues through the Elisa kit
- For double assurance, checking of quality of all consignments is conducted in government approved laboratories
- Strict adherence to HACCP and GMP
- 100% metal detection for all products
- Traceability up to the point of origin
- A commitment to sustainability
Apart from quality, at IFB we are deeply committed to responsible sourcing and sustainability, we work to meet today’s requirements of seafood while ensuring that we protect the sea and its living beings for tomorrow’s generation.